|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes||8 People|
- 1 Package Sticky Fingers Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/3 Cup + 2 Tablespoons Cold Water
- 1 Can Cherry Pie Filling
- Heat grill to 350 degrees
- Prepare your disposable foil pie pan, by greasing it.
- In a bowl combine your chocolate chip cookie mix and water until no dry mix is visible.
- Place cookie mix in the bottom of the foil pie pan, and press it firmly.
- Add the cherry pie filling on top
- Cook on the grill for 15 minutes, checking often.