Ham and Cheese Scones
- 1 package of Sticky Fingers Bakeries Original Scone Mix
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/2 cup ham (1/4 inch dice)
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease a scone pan. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine with a fork; Sticky Fingers Bakeries Original Scone Mix with water, ham and cheddar cheese to form the dough.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough approximately 3” apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 19-21 minutes until lightly golden on top. Allow to cool directly on the baking sheet or scone pan.